List of Application Documents
The applicant needs to submit a set of application documents in the following two steps.
These should be written in either English or Japanese.
Step1. Filling in the Online Application Form
Step2. Sending application documents by e-mail
After completing an online application, please send the application documents listed below by e-mail to the Center for International Relations at Joshibi by the application deadline.
- A letter of recommendation issued by one of the full-time teachers at your home institution who knows you well and is responsible for authorizing your study at Joshibi
- An academic transcript issued by your home institution proving the name and academic evaluation of all subjects you have taken
- A letter of consent issued by your guarantor e.g. parent, spouse, or relative
- A curriculum vitae containing your educational history from primary education
- A proof of your Japanese language proficiency (where applicable). If you have ever studied Japanese with a specific teacher, a comment on your ability in that language from him or her could also be accepted. If you write a study proposal in English, you need to submit ANY proof of your Japanese language proficiency.
- A portfolio that is closely related to your intended study at Joshibi